World Hunger Day has been an FBC-H tradition since 1982 – It feeds the hungry, provides inexpensive items for people, and unites our church family. Best of all it shows the love of Christ to our entire community.
- Join us by praying for this significant event in the life of our church and the community
- Join us by helping to spread the word on social media and with neighborhood mailbox stuffers
- Join us by donating your gently used items
- Join us by helping to sort and pack Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the gym on 8/25, 9/8, 9/15 and 9/22
- Join us by setting up starting at 8 a.m. Friday 9/28 until we are done
- Join us by helping World Hunger Day starting at 7 a.m. and ending with clean up in the afternoon
Acts 2:44 (ESV)
44 And all who believed were together and had all things in common.